Best Tips For Taking Care Of Your Hair Extensions

Don’t sleep on your night hair care regimen.

 ”I think Stylish Hair and healthy hair should coexist. Sleeping with a silk bonnet or on a silk pillowcase at night helps to protect the hair from dryness, breakage and having to put heat on it every day. “

 

Loosen up a bit.

“If weave is too tight, beware. You can get long-term damage or hair loss if not properly done or maintained. Don’t put a chemical on it as this will cause hair to fall out more. I’ve seen hair fall clean straight off a person’s head.”

 

Give Your Natural Hair a breather.

“Treat it, condition it and baby it. I suggest people do hot oil treatments, whether it’s with natural oils or their favorite product to keep hair from getting dry. Virgin coconut oil is great, too. You can put it on your hair, but I love to apply it all over my body. I even cook with it.”

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Incredible Color Hair Styles For Dark Skin Women

Dark Skin Women Beautiful Model Short Haircuts

Simple Party Hairstyle For Your Next Party